Information for e-poster presenters
- All posters will be displayed in the form of e-posters at the WAC-9. There will be no exhibition of traditional hardcopy (printed on paper) posters.
- An e-poster is an electronic poster displayed on computer screens instead of printed on paper as a traditional poster.
Displaying and presentation of e-posters
- E-posters in PDF format will be displayed on the Congress website during the whole virtual congress.
- The audience will be able to view e-posters at any time and to discuss with the authors in writing using a discussion box under each e-poster.
- In addition, all e-posters will be available for viewing at e-poster kiosks at the Congress Venue.
- There will not be organised poster sessions.
Preparing your e-poster
- Please download the WAC-9 PowerPoint template.
- Each e-poster may contain a maximum of 5 pages.
- The dimensions of the e-poster that are pre-set in the template must be kept (width 62.22 cm x height 110.65 cm).
- Dimensions of the screen of the kiosk are the same as the dimensions of the e-poster template (i.e. width 62.22 cm x height 110.65 cm).
- Recommended minimum font size is 22 points.
- Save your e-poster in a PDF format – the maximum file size is 20 MB
How to submit your e-poster
- Presenters are required to submit their e-posters in PDF format before the congress.
- Please upload your e-poster in PDF format via the online form that is accessible after Login in the User Zone.
- Login using your login details
- Click on the item Contribution list in the menu on the left-hand side
- Click on the title of your abstract
- Then you will be able to upload your file.
- Please submit your e-poster by Monday, 4 July 2022, 8:00 CEST.