Call for Papers
Abstract submissions deadline
March 21, 2020
Method of Submission
Abstracts can only be submitted via this Online Paper/poster Submission Form
Guidelines for Submission for Paper and Poster Presentations
- All presenting authors must be current WAC members.
- Each speaker may propose only two papers and two posters.
- All abstracts must be submitted and papers presented in English.
- An abstract cannot exceed the limit of 250 words (excluding title, authors and affiliations).
- 3–5 keywords are required
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after first used in the text, e.g., Local Organizing Committee (LOC).
- Figures, graphs, images, diagrams and references cannot be included.
- The authors are responsible for the content and the language quality of the abstract.
- Select a session that fits the content of your presentation. In the online system you can choose from 147 Sessions in 21 themes. If none of the sessions fit your topic, submit it under “OTHER”.
- An automatically generated confirmation will be sent to the corresponding author's email address. If the confirming email is not be received within one hour (and it does not appear in a spam folder), please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that the copy of this confirmation will be also sent to the organizer of the session to which you have submitted your paper/poster proposal.
- If changes to your submitted abstract are necessary, please contact us at the above email address before the abstract submission deadline. Please do not submit your abstract more than once.
- Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their abstract by email April 21, 2020.
- The presenting author of an accepted abstract commits himself/herself to attend the WAC-9 2020 and make the presentation in the session at the time decided by the Local Organizing Committee (LOC). A co-author can take over if needed and approved by the LOC.
Dear WAC members, Dear colleagues
Please note that all abstracts submitted earlier as a part of session proposal were used only for evaluation purposes. This enabled the Scientific Committee to have a greater insight into what papers are likely to be presented in the specific session proposed.
As a result, it is thus necessary to submit all individual abstracts via the Paper/poster Submission Form and select the appropriate session. It is important that all co-authors are adequately provided, with the presenting and corresponding author(s) specifically identified. It is further be specified if the abstract is for oral presentation (paper) or a poster.
All contribution proposals (final abstracts of papers/posters) have to be submitted by individual authors through this page before the deadline on March 21, 2020.
WAC-9 Academic Secretary